Tires

Zelfbouw bikes gerelateerde vragen - Home made bikes related questions

Moderators: Patrick, Lg tweewielers, minipower, DMZohrab

Plaats reactie
Gast

Tires

Bericht door Gast »

Hey

I was wondering where I could buy 4" tires for my puch maxi hub (naaf :) ?)

I live in denmark, so a shop whio could deliver to denmark would be great ;)
daans
forum gebruiker
Contacteer:

Bericht door daans »

Yes it's called a naaf :)

You could try the site of blata (http://www.blata-import.nl) they have 4 inch tires. But i don't know if the will send it to Denmark

Isn't there a minibike store in Denmark?

Regards,

Daans
Laatst gewijzigd door daans op do 07 okt 2004, 20:20, 2 keer totaal gewijzigd.
daans
forum gebruiker
Contacteer:

Bericht door daans »

I'm so helpfull to you :P

I've looked at the site of the postservice here in the netherlands. When someone send a package from the netherlands to denmark the cost are (for a package of 2 to 5 kg) 20 euro.

A 4 inch tire (outher tube) costs 26,24 euro and a inner tube costs 7,07 euro.

I don't know the weight of the tubes, you have to ask that to people from the site.

Regards,

Daans

(i hope my english is a bit right, maybe someone at this forum can correct me :lol: )
Gast

Bericht door Gast »

well the weight of an inner tube and tyre won't be more than like 3 kilo's.

so it won't cost you more than the 20 euro's of postal costs.

and offcourse the retail price for the tyres

mark
Gast

Bericht door Gast »

thanks for the information! :)

I think there is a danish blata shop on the internet, but maybe they don't sell 4# tires, because it's only for puch naafs..

Btw. It's fu***** cool that a puch naaf can actually be used as a rim!
Is it just a BIG coincidence that this is the case? Hehe, it must be :D
Gast

Bericht door Gast »

yes it's a coincidence, but if you really wan't tou build a proffesional minibike, it's worth the money, buying a couple of brake disc including all the neccesary parts.

It will cost a amount of money , but it will be more proffesional , better braking, less overheating......

good luck making a decision...

mark
John_W
forum gebruiker
Contacteer:

Bericht door John_W »

4 Inch tyres are used on the Blata 2,5 minibikes. There are a lat of dealers over the world selling this Blata products. Try to find a Blata supplier in Denmark, maybe he can help you.

Before you start with these tyres on a Puch hub (I think hub will be a correct translation) be aware of the following risk. During breaking there will be generated a lot of heat and you will cover the hub with the tyre. The heat will not leave the tyre and airpressure in the type will increase. Worstcase the tyre will blow.

When you plan to drive the bike to the limit, please use original Blata 4 inch rims or equivalents from other brands. These rims make use of a diskbreak which makes the bike more safe.

When you make the bike fore fun, you can use the Puch rim.

Sometimes there are people selling minibikeparts on the site of Ebay. Lot of these people will send these parts worldwide or in europe.

Keep your eyes open on the Internet to get your parts.

Greetz,

John
Plaats reactie